- Help them feel safe to speak openly and freely
- Hear each one in a way that s/he feels completely understood and “gotten” by me.
- Remove the blocks around their hearts by showing them how each has his/her own emotional subjective perspective, and give them the tools to hear and feel each other
- Build safety and trust between them by teaching them how to communicate with patience, care and compassion
- Engage them in practices which will support and build upon their sense of partnership and unity